- Vitamin D Drops: The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends 400 IU of vitamin D supplementation for breastfed babies, as breast milk does not provide an adequate amount. Pink Stork, the brand that millions of parents trust to support them through fertility, pregnancy, postpartum, and nursing, now offers Pink Stork Baby Vitamin D Drops for your little one’s development!
- Easy-To-Use Daily Dose: Just one .5 mL serving per day provides the additional vitamin D that infants need, starting shortly after birth. The no-drip syringe and adapter make measuring out and administering the precise dose a breeze. Our unflavored vitamin D3 drops can be applied to the side of the inner cheek or added to their food or milk for easy use.
- Why Do Babies Need Vitamin D? Babies need supplemental vitamin D to absorb calcium and phosphorus to help build strong bones and teeth, promote a healthy immune system, and help establish healthy sleep habits. These unflavored drops support your baby from birth and through toddlerhood.
- Count On Clean Ingredients: With so many children’s health supplements to consider, it’s a relief to finally find one in which you can be confident and comfortable—our essential baby supplements use superior-quality natural ingredients. Pink Stork Baby Vitamin D Drops are non-GMO and never include artificial flavors or dyes. Like all Pink Stork products, a female team of experts formulates our third-party tested baby drops.
- Women-Owned + Women-Run: Pink Stork CEO and Founder, Amy Suzanne, is a mom of 5 children and knows just how important it is to give parents products they can trust. We formulate our products with natural ingredients, so you know you are giving your children the very best.
- Store Name: Pink Stork
- Vendor: Pink Stork
- No ratings found yet!