Women-Owned - Soul Excellence Ventures. We help leaders cultivate joy, spark global movements, and leave a legacy through soulful excellence.
hat drew Lady ChangeMakers to Soul Excellence Ventures was the impressive group of authors she could bring together in one compilation. Kayleigh has a unique ability to connect with leaders and draw out their experiences into inspiring stories. If you're in a leadership role and have always wanted to tell your story Kayleigh can coach you through every step of the way!
How did you come up with the name Soul Excellence Ventures?
In the fifth grade, Mr. Tomich had us sign "The Excellence Book" for good grades, helping others, or being active at recess. It sparked my innate desire to "be excellent" in all of my endeavors. I went on to Duke and a career in consulting and start-up technology, racking up achievements along the way. As I achieved throughout my life, however, something felt missing. I realized that I had been out of alignment - pursuing excellence in things that did not matter to me or my heart. Soul Excellence was born out of my desire to unite all parts of myself - and inspire others to do the same - bringing their heart, soul, and vision back into their pursuits of excellence.
Who does your business serve & what problem do you solve?
I work exclusively with men and women who are corporate executives, professionals, entrepreneurs, or founders. They are leaders in their field and have always been excellent at what they do! Yet, they desire more - more freedom, more love, more joy - and they want to be seen for MORE than their business achievements. The leaders I work with are here for massive personal evolution - they are showing the way - and I help them transform by:
- Creating new community through collaborative books
- Accessing their expression of soulful excellence and
- Reinventing themselves and their personal missions.
What makes your business unique?
Soul Excellence Ventures is unique because of my personal journey and transformation from a high-achieving professional in corporate to the creator, founder, and CEO of Soul Excellence. I understand what it's like to be on the fast-track in one's career - the promotions, the connections, the fast-paced work - and to wake-up and realize that I've left my own deeper desires behind. I was still trying to meet others' expectations of me. It took a moment of profound humility and faith to step off that track and into the unknown of creation and expansion. Soul Excellence brings this spirit and awareness to all that we do through:
- Masterminds and
- 1:1 Coaching
Our book writing and publishing process is also unique because I infuse creativity, consciousness, and courage throughout the experience so that leaders tell the story they are truly meant to share - not necessarily what they think the world needs to hear. It's a different approach that connects people back to their core values.
What is your favorite part of working in your business?
I love collaborating with influential leaders who are ready to SPARK global movements by allowing themselves to be FULLY SEEN for more than their achievements. We've worked with almost 200 leaders to share their stories of personal transformation and growth in 9 best-selling books in less than 2 years and it's been amazing to see how with each story that is shared, the leader becomes more aligned, more confident, and more connected to soul's mission.
What products/services do you offer?
- Mission-Driven Team Book: Unite your community through a multi-author collaborative book writing and community process.
- Individual Thought Leadership Book: Write your book, shift the future by working with us to publish your story and insights
- Soulful Excellence Mastermind: Transform out of corporate/your day-to-day and INTO your bigger mission for life in community with like-minded women
How is your business making a positive change?Whether you're helping your customers make a change in their life, beautifying and creating confidence, or creating visibility...no matter how big or small you are making an impact with your business and we want to highlight it! Soul Excellence has helped nearly 200 executives and entrepreneurs from 12 different countries become best-selling authors, launch their next ventures, and awaken to their soul's mission. We've published these incredible books:
- Sasha Stair, FinTech Leader: The Inside Job: Master the World Within to Lead the Future of Corporate
- Elizebeth Varghese, Global Talent at IBM: [Block]Chain Reaction: The Future of How We Live and Work
- Marlon Lindsay, CEO 21st Cent Ed STEM, STEM Century: It Takes a Village to Raise a 21st Century Graduate
- James Jackson, III - Founder, Utah Black Chamber, Black Utah: Stories from a Thriving Community
- Don Hooper, President of the Center for Quality Leadership - Power Thinking: Discovering the Unknown by Unlocking Your Brain
- Jaymie Scotto Cutaia, CEO of JSA, Greener Data: Actionable Insights from Industry Leaders
- The X-Factor: The Spiritual Secrets Behind Successful Executives & Entrepreneurs
- Significant Women: Leaders Reveal What Matters Most
- Leading Through the Pandemic: Unconventional Wisdom from Heartfelt Leaders
How can women best support you and your business?/
We have always asked for an emotional connection to our art when purchasing. However, there are so many ways to support any female entrepreneurs without spending a dime. Just simple things like following along on social media and being on the journey is such a huge step in the process.
Who or what business would be an ideal collaboration for you and why?
We are happy to collaborate with any business or non profit that is passionate about their community, and do what they love each and every day.