Age is Irrelevant
Woman Owned
Business Name
The Basics

A page devoted to women over 40, 50, 60 and beyond who want to help inspire each other and make those "twilight" years more rewarding, exciting and fun!

How can you support me and my business?
Join my community
Telle
Woman Owned
Business Name
Menlo Park 94025
The Basics

The Telle app (currently in beta) is a place for girls and young women (11-25) to ask and answer questions, start conversations, find a supportive community, and empower each other – anonymously, or not. Think of it as a big sisterhood/peer-mentorship app that’s safe and bully-proof.

Please share Telle with girls and young women you know. I am also interested to interview for publications of all types, and speak at conferences and events. I am an expert in mental health, female socialization and the science behind female aggression, and what we can do to improve relationships with the women in our lives.
Babe Council
Woman Owned
Business Name
Phoenix
The Basics

👯 like Girl Scouts for grownups!
✊️ events + products that help you get informed, make your voice heard & take action in support of your community

RUNfully Global
Woman Owned
Minority Owned Business
Hispanic or Latino-owned
Business Name
online/worldwide
based in Los Angeles
The Basics

RUNfully is a global community & YouTube show that uses running as a metaphor.
Our content will inspire you to take your first steps in fitness and in life. But... have you been inspired and then lost momentum? We’ve got you! To keep your momentum moving forward and give you the accountability you need to actually cross your finish line dreams, we offer:

*​1-1 coaching
*Group courses
*Transformative retreats & events
*And global connection

Apply for the retreat or share with a friend who would love an adventure that will help them break free and step into their full potential. To support and follow the journey, you can also subscribe on Youtube and follow on Instagram RUNfully Global
Offer for community
Free RUNfully Method workshop & connection call July 10th at 10am PST - Includes: ✨ Guidance to unlock the answers & create a game plan though accountability 🤝, movement 💃🏃🏽‍♀️, and a supportive community 🙌🏾 ✨Meet others into wellness from around the world. 🌎  ✨How connecting your Physical, Mental, and spiritual goals can help you uncover and break through what’s been holding you back. ✨Steps to have fun with fitness again while feeling proud of your progress - To register visit: https://www.runfullyglobal.com/freejumpstart
Open to Collaborations
Yes
GlamDoll Donuts
Woman Owned
Business Name
2605 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis 55408
Business Phone Number
The Basics

Glam Doll Donuts is more than your favorite donut shop – it’s your happy place, where every donut is a tasty work of art!

The P5 Project
Woman Focused
Business Name
1347 Lindenbrook Lane
Marion 52302
Business Phone Number
The Basics

The P5 Project helps women set and achieve even bigger goals to increase their INCOME, IMPACT & INFLUENCE. Join our community of dynamic entrepreneurs, executives and leaders who are committed to reaching high levels of success and making a positive impact on the people, causes and communities that are important to you.

Join our many events throughout the year!
Open to Collaborations
Yes
My Girlfriend Renee – The Fresh Perspective Community
Woman Owned
The Basics

📌Pinterest Strategy
🎙@dreamstoplanspodcast
👑Repurposing Queen
🎤Speaker
💻Education/Support for small business owners in The Fresh Perspective Community

Join my community 'The Fresh Perspective Community'
The Design Database
Yes
Minority Owned Business
Black-owned
Business Name
Online Only
Brooklyn 11226
Business Phone Number
The Basics

The Design Database—an online community and platform designed to be a support for artists, designers, and other Creatives, by connecting them with clients looking to hire new talent, as well as with fellow artists to build friendships, form collaborations, find inspiration and gain mentorship. We provide Creatives with a place to host AND sell their work, and our partners provide tools (i.e. podcasts, courses, expert advice, and drop-shipping services) to build their dream careers.

If anyone needs to hire creative talent, please check out The Design Database!
Offer for community
Looking for a designer, photographer, web developer, or other Creative to help you and your business? Check out The Design Database to hire amazing talent.
Open to Collaborations
Yes
Bianca Lea Morra Photographic Artist LLC
Yes
The Basics

I help Creatives/Empaths/Artists/Mamas connect to personal truth, see moments before they're memories, & harness the power of your life vision by reimagining your daily photo habit.

https://biancamorraedu.samcart.com/products/nostalgia-now
Offer for community
https://biancamorraedu.samcart.com/products/nostalgia-now
Open to Collaborations
Yes